Friday 3 May 2013

The Black Knight Farmer

5/2 - 26 Deaths (1 Stupid) / 135 Push-ups

MILESTONE: 2000th Push-up!

There's a really awesome shirt waiting for me. All I need to do to get it is kill Gwyn.

I tried... oh how I tried.


Kiln of the First Flame. Get comfortable...
Oh look! There's my blood stain.

I wish I could ask your assistance dear Solaire, but I must face these evils alone.

It was somehow encouraging to see the summon sign of my good friend Solaire. Oh how I wished to bring him along with me to face that evil, but to give in is to truly go hollow.

This fight is for me alone.

This. TWENTY THREE times. 

"Twenty three you say? But above it says 26 deaths!"

I also got invaded twice (went human just to mix things up). I really wanted to beat Gwyn as a human. Or just beat Gwyn. Lost to both invaders. One had a sword that lit me on fire, the other just beat me because I sucked.

They were honorable invaders nonetheless. Thanks for waiting for me to finish the Black Knights, chappies.

I also walked off the foggy stairs sideways while trying to sip scotch and walk at the same time.

Keep scrolling...
If there's one thing to take as a positive of the whole experience, I now have ~100 new misc shards, 18 new Black Knight weapons and 8 new Black Knight shields... So, I guess I'll pretend I was just farming today.

Yup, that was the plan all along... Farming.

No comments:

Post a Comment