Saturday 19 January 2013

This is starting to hurt...


1/19 - 14 deaths / 70 Pushups

I was summoned for the first time at the Undead Parish. I like the glowy look! 

The host also summoned some Knight Solaire? That's a good name for how golden he was. I'm not sure how that happened, but it was a 3 on 2, quite the orgy of violence. We conquered and I walked away with a Sunlight Medal. Blessed be! 

I mean, Praise the Sun! 

Not sure why I can't heal when summoned... I guess I'm not really 'there' in that world. 

At this point I also realized that hearing the bell in the tower (when not personally ringing the bell in the tower) means someone else has rung it. I smile when I hear it now... good for you, young champion.


I made my way into Darkroot Garden next. Incredible atmosphere here! I don't mind the wind anymore.

I trimmed some angry hedges and found the secret campfire behind the wall thanks to notes from travellers. 

Found the very obvious place to use my forest seal. Got told I would die, and that was true. 10 immediate push-ups fighting the ghost knight chappies. Decided to try a suicide run since all my souls went to buying the seal anyways. Busted ass straight for a prize that turned out to be another glowy flower. Shit. Kept running, the rustling of hedges hot in my rear speakers and luckily I came across the Eastern Armor on a corpse. Arrigato Mr Deadman! There were a lot of angry trees and ghosts behind me at this point, ready to finish the job. The few souls I had are not being retrieved.

Went another way, found a harmless giant tree, and killed it. I felt bad about it. Killed a frog-ray, felt bad about it. Found a dead body, the body got up and killed me, felt bad about it.

Certainly that dead body will stay dead like the rest of them have...

No comments:

Post a Comment