Monday 21 January 2013

A Confidence Builder


1/21 - 5 Deaths / 25 Pushups

Defeated both the Black Knight (overhead attack, run away, circle and block) and the Hydra at Darkroot Basin. Not bad! Turns out the best path was to the right through the trees, using them as cover instead of rushing out from safety on the left.

Not venturing into the lake without the iron ring though, too vulnerable.

Took the elevator down from the darkroot basin campfire, and ended up at a place called Drake's Something. Drakes are tough as hell! 

Died once there, came back to get my souls and ended up picking one off with arrows (maybe 70?). Earned a thousand souls! OH SHIT... He dropped something. I want it. 

I lean around the corner, see another 6 or 7 of them. Damnit. 

I made a break for the dropped item - it was another dragon scale! Busted back to the elevator like my character's namesake would have done.

Feels good man. Today was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment