Thursday 11 April 2013

Demon Ruins - Ceased Discharge

4/11 - 4 Deaths / 20 Push-ups

Demon Ruins.

No offence, but you UGLY.

I bee-lined to Ceaseless Discharge first. Stopping on the way to notice that the bridge between the bonfire hill and the opposite rock face was hollow. If lava or water flows through this later I'll be  tickled at the design.

Magmaduct?
Ceaseless Discharge wasn't too bad. I opted not to use the cheat and see what he was like in a real battle. I'm glad I did; his attack patterns weren't all that varied, especially if you stay just out of reach.

So, what's this you're waving at me?

Ah, I see. :(
I took him down on the second try (third if you count the time he killed me Feb 4th).

Next I cleared out the Taurus Demons. Died twice trying to re-learn the attack patterns. MAN did DaS ever give us a lot of time to dodge these guys. I should have been mid-rolling or fast-rolling, this would be a cake walk. Black Knight Greatsword +5 takes them down in 3 swings.

Even MegaMan only made you replay the first boss ONCE.
A little final running around and I picked up the Chaos Ember from the lava pool. Made it out alive with just a sliver of health.

Not going to continue tonight, killer headache and push-ups make it worst. Unfortunate!

No comments:

Post a Comment