Saturday 20 April 2013

Dominating the Flames

4/19 - 5 Deaths / 20 Push-ups


Went back at the Demon Firesage and only died twice, both times to getting stuck against a root and being unable to avoid the E-Honda butt splash attack.

Back to the Asylum with you!

From there, found a shortcut back to Quelaag which was very cool and very Dark Souls.

Back along my way and not one normal enemy later I was at ANOTHER fog door, this one leading to the Centipede Demon! Two bosses in 5 minutes! I was thrilled to see that the awesome statue I was admiring earlier on the wall was in fact an enemy, very cool to foreshadow like that, though to be honest I was scared shitless of the statue and hoping it wouldn't come alive.

Oh dear, it DID come alive

This one seemed to have very strange and non-exploitative AI, and went down on the second try. Thanks for the ring, buddy!



It was at this time that I found my old friend Solaire. He was downtrodden and saddened that he could not find what he was looking for. When I returned, he was gone. I hope I see you again my friend, I hope you find your sun.

To me, you will always be grossly incandescent...
Ran around in the lava, found the hidden bonfire and chest and made my way back up into the 'village' area. A few dozen running R1's against the living urns and I was back at Fog Door #3. What's that they say? "Third time's the harm?"

This one I was afraid of.

Bullet-hell shooters taught me to aim for your glowy bits.

Ok, is that all you've got? Branches? I'll aim for what looks like a weak spot over here and...

Well, shit.

Oh, there goes the floor, and there I go.

No. No time for this now.




No comments:

Post a Comment