Sunday 28 April 2013

Dragon Slayer & Welcome to the Kiln

4/28 - 2 Deaths / 10 Push-ups

Valley of Drakes (& Red Tearstone Ring): Check.

Hellkite Wyvern: Check.

Finally put her to bed, with what seemed like a bit of luck and a good combo of hits without the 'fly away and burn you to pieces' bit she normally does.


The bridge is finally mine.

I visited the lordvessel to donate my souls, and finally opened the way to the Kiln of the First Flame.





The black knights were very generous in their drops, perhaps by design.

As I met Gwyn for the first time, I was not expecting a victory.

I was not surprised. He is fast, aggressive and powerful. I think fast-rolling may be the way forward on this one, but despite visiting the end-game arena, I will run a few errands before coming back.

I took the time to note what I could and couldn't carry with me, and as such will spend the remaining boss souls and harvest firekeeper souls from the unfortunate remaining humans scattered across Lordran.

Excuse me sir, your sword is on fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment