Wednesday 3 April 2013

Manus Down, Jolly Co-op in the Abyss

4/4 - 1 Death / 5 Push-ups

Killed Manus on my second attempt (today)!

Good girl! Boy? Good Wolf!
Brought in Sif because despite my no-summoning rule because IT'S A WOLF SO I HAD TO. Together, we vanquished the corrupt Manus once and for all. The Silver Pendant was a huge help; it really negated the threat of the dark magic attacks and I found it lasted just long enough to make the timing pretty easy.

Poor bastard. I know how THAT feels.

Excuse me Miss Dusk, do you plan to stay here all day?
The centre of Manus' battleground has a humanity-shaped space for a body

Next, I went back and dropped a white soapstone at the bonfire, hoping to help someone with my new found confidence and understanding of the boss.

It took a few minutes for the first summon, but within an hour or so I'd fought Manus three more times, with two victories and one dead host in the middle. The first battle was a righteous gangbang with host, two human summons AND Sif! It was a slaughter.

This fine gentleman did not survive the battle with Manus

I finally grew tired of the dark and made my way back to Oolacile where I used the Crest Key to meet Gough. Gough had a very large bow, and he knew how to use it!

This'll be good...

Looks like the odds against Kalameet just started to swing back in my favour.

No comments:

Post a Comment