Friday 1 March 2013

Catacombing

2/28 - 2 Deaths - 10 Pushups

I made great progress through the catacombs today. Once I sorted out how things worked, it was pretty straightforward. GFWL wasn't working AGAIN so I was on my own, but there were a couple hints from an NPC it seems. Intriguing.

Despite the mostly doom and gloom, a few choice scenes could be found.

I think the waterfall is giving me the finger

I found a hidden bonfire, now that I'm so used to the twinkling sound they make I heard it before I knew to look for it.

I did NOT however see the trap that dropped me through the floor all the way back to the start of the level. Dastardly! A sword in my back made this a mortal lesson.

A real man would jump this. I walked around.

Finally, I thought I'd killed a Titanite Demon but he killed me with his last sliver of health. I'll get my revenge (and humanity, and souls...) tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment