Thursday 7 March 2013

Four Dead Kings

3/7 - 4 Deaths / 20 Pushups

After four attempts, I finally took down the Four Kings. The key for me was realizing that the additional spawns were timed rather than being based on the death of the previous. I thought at first that each dead king came back to fight with whoever was left!

Two-handed sword - full-on aggression mode made it a cake walk. Estus between each.

There didn't seem to be anything else to do in the abyss so I warped out of there.

It's hard to tell, but he's in pain right now
I wanted to finish making Quelaag's Furysword, so I went to the swamp of Blighttown to farm slugs for Large Titanite - and guess who I found! He gave me a shield to match his own as thanks for lending him some moss to get out of the poison. 

Poor sleepy Siegmeyer of Catarina, always getting himself stuck.


Siegmeyer is the only guy around here who ever gets his sleep
I'm not sure whether to proceed to the Tomb of Giants, Duke's Archive or try helping out some others in Jolly Co-op next. We'll see tomorrow I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment