Sunday 10 March 2013

Gravelord Nito Used To Be My Friend

3/10 - 2 Deaths 10 Push-ups

I finally made it out of the Tomb, though my time here is not yet quite over. Because I died.

Praise the... ambient light.

Finally finding some blessed natural light after the second bonfire in Tomb of Giants was a real thrill. The shiny cave was not too bad, a few skeletons and some guys that look like the pinwheel boss have big magic attacks but are easy to take out from a distance.

Bows can zoom! Nice of me to learn that only 80 hours in.

I also discovered the absolute most adorable enemies in the whole game so far. BABY SKELETONS!?

Is it evil to kill undead children? No.

Please. This is too much. Oh shit there's another... and another... OH GOD THEY'RE POISONOUS, RUN!


On the plus, I discovered a new attack that happens if you attack with R1 after a roll. STILL learning new techniques...

Quelaag's Furysword looks awesome in the dark.

Fog gate plus giant hole. Sounds like a fight. Dropping into a room from above has never ended well.

Let's just put this Ring of Sacrifice on...

Here's a new encounter with Nito, though the room is a lot darker now than before. Why is he so angry? We got along great not too long ago when I came in through the Catacombs... I guess he doesn't like people using his Skylight as a door.

I guess I shouldn't have abandoned the covenant so soon.
First attempt I got him down to 25%, so I think tomorrow I'll be able to take him out without concern.



No comments:

Post a Comment