Saturday 9 March 2013

Tomb of the Giants: I hate this place.

Mar 9 - 11 Deaths (1 Stupid) / 60 Push-ups

It started out nicely... The firekeeper lady was happy about me offering the soul of the Four Kings to the LordVessel and she boosted my bonfire to freakin' 20 Estus! Look at the size of that flame!

Imminent s'mores.

I made it safely to Tomb of the Giants, but that's when it all went to shit. At first I was handing the skeleton freaks asses to them, making good progress. Next thing I know, the guy I figured I shouldn't trust kicked me in the back into a hole. To be honest, I was expecting that but I wanted to see how they did it (and if I could dodge it).

Asshole.

I killed the hollowed knights of whatshername and made it back up for revenge on the bald liar, all without a single death.

But then I found the tomb with the three skeletons down below. Arrows? Nope, shitty angle and you fall in. Pyromancy? Nope, the stupid fireballs hit the goddamn ceiling half the time and not the skeletons below. Jump down and fight? Oh wait, turns out there are four skeletons. Try again, kill four of them from above over 25 minutes, jump in and WHAT THE FUCK TWO MORE?

Six goddamn skeletons. All souls and humanity long gone by now. Nothing left but to suicide run for what turned out to be a large divine ember. I don't even know how to use the fucking thing.

This pretty much sums up how my day went.

Found a new route finally, killed a skeleton dog thing only to get asskicked by his friend. How did that happen? I was blocking!

Oh. There was a Black Knight stabbing me in the back at the same time.

And do think, I only have to level up six times if I want to use the illumination spell. Perhaps I'll find 200,000 souls lying around.

Fuck you, Dark Souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment