Sunday 17 March 2013

Stone Guardians :(

3/17 - 12 Deaths / 60 Push-ups

I beat the Sanctuary Guardian on the third or fourth try. Had to tank him with Havel's gear to be able to last long enough to counter attack. I tried attacking the tail just to see but it's vulnerable so rarely that in the end I gave up and went for the kill.

Took many tries to figure this guy out
I wish I could say I was then able to progress.

A quick hello to the mushroom lady was pleasant. I think she sells the same stuff as the dead Dusk lady so that's good.
The friendliest mushroom

But then came the Stone Guardians in the Royal Wood.

What. The. Fuck.

He'll be the death of me.

The first guy at the top of the stairs killed me more times than Sanctuary Guardian. I just don't know how to dodge these attacks! And even a backwards roll seems to be ineffective! Maybe my timing is bad, but this is insane. That hammer is SO BIG I can't seem to get away.

So much death, so much sadness... I guess I'll see the rest of the wood another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment