Friday 15 March 2013

Seath the Lifeless

3/15 - 9 Deaths / 45 Push-ups

This was all about Crystal Cave. Over and over, slowly slogging through the cave.

The snowflakes was a very cool touch and the invisible paths were great for making your gut turn, even after you know where they are.Those yellow Golems though... what monsters. Luckily they didn't respawn.

I'll be nice to you if you be nice to me!
With only a bow as a ranged attack, I left the moonlight butterflies alone (except one accidental agro, which led to my death).

I'd hate to be barefoot in here

Otherwise the biggest issue was man-eating clams I'd say. I swapped over to Demon's Spear +5 and even though it didn't do as much damage as the Black Knight Sword at +5, the spear caused stun from the lightning every second hit and has great range letting me stay defensive.
Hello little fella!
Seath himself took a bit of getting used to, I didn't even know I had to damage his crystal thing - I just beat on him uselessly. That's a LONG walk to the boss, so I was glad to get past it.


Back at Firelink I ran into Seigmeyer's daughter again. Some creative camera work revealed her locks to be a lovely golden colour.


Seig's daughter is a blonde.
 Finally, I bee-lined it for Darkroot Garden to face the DLC areas.

THIS is in the DLC?

No comments:

Post a Comment