Saturday 2 March 2013

Pinwheel: Easiest Boss Yet

3/1 - 2 Deaths / 10 Push-ups

Finished my tour of the Catacombs.

The recovery of my souls and Humanity from the Titanite Demon was successful (though to be fair I played it safe with a lot of ranged attacks).

Oh dear. I might stay out here, thanks...

The rest was pretty uneventful if a little slow. A drop into the arms of a Black Knight was shocking, but a lucky backstab made that battle quick and painless. I received his Axe as well, though I can't use it at this time.

Trick or Treat!

I found the pinwheel boss and good god, Black Knight Greatsword +4 took him out in 3 swings at STR 32. I'm not sure if I'm late to this area or just something about that sword. Perhaps this is simply an easy boss.


I looted the mask of... the Mother. Hmm.

The Tomb of the Giants appeared ahead, but I backtracked to find a way into the blacksmith area and to recover a few missing items from corpses around the level.


Have you been waiting long?


No comments:

Post a Comment