Thursday 21 February 2013

Dead and Deader!

Feb 20 - 6 Deaths / 30 Push-ups

Attempt number 56, first try tonight, Ornstein goes down, then Super Smough goes down.

That's a big lady
It is finally done.

I felt like I needed revenge however, so I hung around and placed my marker to assist some others. We got invaded a few times, the host died a few times, I distracted Super Ornstein as a sacrifice to let the host heal... it was a good lot of jolly co-operation.

Hello friends!

I eventually wandered back out and headed to the lower level of the big temple.

This must be the famed painting...

Yup, this must be the place!

So now I'm stuck in the painter world of Ariamis.

More beautiful design...

A very cool place, but some awful enemies will require a few new strategies. I perished a few times and at last made it to the group of '300' soldiers at the statue. Failed miserably to do any harm here, will have to reconsider that approach....

No comments:

Post a Comment