Sunday 10 February 2013

Emptying the Fortress

2/10 - 6 Deaths (2 Stupid) / 40 Push-ups

Sen's Fortress. All the way to the top. No deaths.

I don't know how I managed this one, but slow and steady pacing and a terrified, paranoid eye carried me safely to the top.
This archer tried his best...

I reached the Iron Golem himself and defeated him on my first attempt, with a lot of luck and a +3 Black Knight Sword.
It's you and me... and a flying axe!?

That's not to say I didn't die AT ALL.... From the top, I decided to try jumping the gap in the walkway to see what was over there. That killed me on the return trip. I also died once fighting that huge Balder Knight fellow, and a few more times trying to kill the Tritanite Demons down in the tar pit. Still left two behind after all that.

I also had to pay out a huge sum to absolve my sins because I erroneously tried freeing Big Hat Logan with my sword, seeing as I had no key. Sorry there, chappie!

Forgive me... and take these 26K souls.

I wasn't ready for Anor Londo quite yet so I went back to firelink to see what I could buy from Big Hat.

I didn't find him, but I did find THIS ugly mother, who apparently eats my gear for souls.

9 out of 10 dentists won't touch that shit
The sound of him grinding his teeth will haunt me to the grave.

No comments:

Post a Comment