Saturday 9 February 2013

Extra Tasty Crispy Me

2/8 - 6 Deaths / 30 Push-ups



My final steps in Ash Lake led me to a massive tree reaching all the way to the world above. As I rounded the corner I saw what looked like folded wings... MASSIVE folded wings. Oh good, a bonfire! In front of a dragon.

Admiral Ackbar was screaming at me.

"It's a trap!"
I walked slowly forward, the wings drew open... and nothing. I rested and spoke to the dragon. He asked me to join his covenant. Of dragons? Hell yes.



I got a dragon's head stone, that's cool. Whoa! Gave me a dragon head! I wonder what the benefit of that is...

Severe Halitosis
Alright, I'm done with this place. I'm going to Sen's Fortress like the Bell wanted me to.

On the way there, I thought I'd give the Red Dragon a go (AFTER curing the damn curse finally). 

My sword was definitely strong enough to kill him, but after getting his health to 3/4 I couldn't get close enough to him to do any more damage, he kept dodging and flying away. For this round, all my deaths are belong to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment