Monday 4 February 2013

Queelag's Last Dance

2/3 - 1 Death / 5 Pushups

I was ready for her this time. Flame-retardant armor and soul arrows armed, I ran around the boulder ogres and entered the lair. The arrows were useless. Having put her down I went below and proudly rang the second bell.

Rest in Peace.
Oh to see the sun again- wait what's this? I can go deeper? I joined the covenant of the spider queen because why not.

Deeper still, I entered Demon Ruins which really looks like a place I should not go.

Ever get the feeling you didn't belong somewhere?

I wandered towards a massive bridge leading to a fog gate which I was hoping was not s boss, but the fire tentacles uh n the distance suggested otherwise. Along the way, one of the bug worshipers bit me and Sir Robin was comically scratching his head.

Hey look! The boss doesn't attack! Hey look! Amazing armour!

Perhaps I'll survive the first attack?

No, no, no.

I'm getting the hell out of Blighttown. I need to see the sun again.

No comments:

Post a Comment