Saturday 2 February 2013

"... like some kind of demented Ewok village..."

Feb 2 - 1 Death / 5 Pushups

I got stuck in Blighttown. Didn't know where to go so I went back out to take my firespark to the lady at firelink.

She was dead :(


Sounds like I can avenge her with this eyeball thing at Anor Londo, wherever that is... probably by the damn ghosts.

AND my damn fire is out. Shit.

I bought my first pyromancy spell from the fellow I saved from the butcher. Glad I ran into him in the Depths!


Circled back through the Depths to take the other route down. I died once right at the entry to Blighttown from the Depths.

This route in seems tougher, but after 3 grueling hours wandering around (without a death I can say proudly), I finally made it to the waterline the side of the swamp. WTF do I do now!?

Go to bed. I've had enough of this demented Ewok Village.

No comments:

Post a Comment