Friday 1 February 2013

Drake's Failure

1/31 - 14 Deaths - 1 Stupid

Killed by Drake. Killed by Self (See 'Stupid Death'). Killed by rotting dragon. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD. Then it was Drake, Drake, Drake... x 12.

Of COURSE it got up...

Stupid Death: I was so ready to take on the Drakes in Round 2 that I ran to the Dark root Basin elevator without realizing it was still at the bottom where I left it. At least when my body smashed to a thick paste at floor 'M' of the shaft, my newly liquefied chest triggered the button to bring it back up...

Then more time fighting drakes and drakes and drakes... I got down to two left before I was bounced off the bridge by another errant tail. Still don't know what's on the far side.

I gave up for now and tried getting past the rotting dragon. A sprint sufficed, to my delight.

In Blighttown past the Rotten Dragon I found a key to New Londo Ruins. Met the blacksmith there and found some ghosts, that I'm pretty sure I can't hurt, though I tried. Left and went back to Blighttown, where I made progress and found another FireSpark whatever for the Estus bonus. Firelink? Oh yeah that's right around the corner... :(




It was well past bedtime at this point and I hit a roadblock in Blighttown so I saved the rest for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment