Thursday 14 February 2013

Plastic Duck, Silver Bane

2/14 - 5 Deaths / 25 Push-ups

I'm sure you all know what I'm about to complain about.

I would have to say I lost a good 25K souls to these two over the 4 attempts at this climb. I've never seen arrows like THAT before.

Getting to step one wasn't bad, but circling the tower and scaling it to confront them point blank... man that was rough. Had to take him down with swordplay in the end, barely managing to stay on the ledge that time...

THEIR BOWS SHOOT SPEARS!?

I couldn't resist going for the second one, which cost my life once but was a success the second time. Note that the 'second time' I went for the other archer was actually three attempts later.

Payback's a bitch.
Once I was inside, I was unstoppable. I was a knight killing machine! Havel's armor just boosted that fact. I'm king of this goddamn mansion! Knights were falling before me like sorry undead ghouls.

I even found onion man again! Listen to him complain about all the trouble in the next room. Please, I'm the goddamn Silver Bane, no knight scares me.

I'm certain he's exaggerating. 
Notice my health half-gone in the above picture? 

I didn't. 

Oh well, I can get the souls back over the weekend.

: /

No comments:

Post a Comment