Sunday 3 February 2013

Killed by the Save

2/2 - 4 Deaths / 20 Pushups

The game decided to load my save where I was before, however it MOVED the position of the enemies who were lurking out of harms way last night to RIGHT BESIDE ME. Unfortunately, my gamepad was not turned on yet and I died without raising a finger. I don't know if that counts as a stupid death or not. I think no, but if I do it again, yes.

THEN, trying to find my way back to the base of the swamp, ONE fucking ogre somehow got past a block and took 3/4 of my health. Enough to kill me. 8K souls and a humanity sacrificed to a fucking lesson on saving and loading. FUCK. 

Blighttown is a miserable place.

I touch a bloodstain, watch the ghost fall to his death reaching for an item on a corpse, and wonder if it could possibly be worth the risk considering the way out is a precarious drop from 6" beam to 6" beam.

I walk away. 

Three tries later I finally made it safely to the swamp. I realized slightly late that I should have been wearing my rusty ring, but still made good use. 

First attempt at Queelag was positive, down to 25% health against her. 

Tomorrow, she will die.

"Amazing Chest Ahead" LOL, +1

Not sure if this is her legs or her pet...


No comments:

Post a Comment