Tuesday 12 February 2013

Dead Asylum

2/12 - 8 Deaths / 40 Pushups

I found Big Hat Logan near the other magician at Firelink. I should know known considering they're acquaintances. Despite the large hat it's hard to see him sitting in the grass like that.

He wouldn't help me anyways, said I'm not ready or something. That may have to do with me never upgrading intelligence. I don't really use magic because I decided on a melee build so I won't worry about it for now.

Since I was in the area I decided to try fighting the skeletons in the graveyard, and to go to Undead Asylum again and try clearing it out once and for all.

Had no trouble in the graveyard until I found  a cave leading to the Catacombs. There, the easy skeletons dont appear to die. I think I'll save that place for later, like, when my Firelink bonfire is lit again... if possible.

Hello down there...
So, a quick hop to the Asylum and I took out both Black Knights (another BK Sword? Humph.). The Stray Demon however was NOT going down without a set. 40 bloody push-ups trying to figure this guy out. I died over and over. Eventually learning to recognize the misty red blast was the trick, and from there I took him out easily enough.

Mission accomplished, there's nothing left alive here now.

You got beat by a naked man.

Well, except you, Snuggly. I'll leave you a nice present before I go.



No comments:

Post a Comment