Wednesday 13 February 2013

Welcome to Anor Londo

2/13 - 4 Deaths / 20 Push-ups

A slow venture forth into a surprisingly clean city.

I made good progress into Anor Londo, quickly learning the habits of the large roadblock knights and having comforting success against the gargoyles as well.

Despite having learned my lesson in Sen's Fortress and putting an arrow into the mimic before trying to open the chest, he still managed to grab me and chew me to dust. Quite certainly the most graphic death thus far.

I made it far enough to turn the central bridge, reducing my travel time from the bonfire significantly, but despite a kind warning to watch for snipers, I was still pitched off the side by a thrown knife while crossing a narrow rooftop.

What could go wrong?
Note to self: a raised shield will deflect a thrown knife, but you'll still get pushed ever so slightly...

No comments:

Post a Comment